Wednesday, September 19, 2012
quiet time DIY project
When I decided to have grey and yellow in Blake's room I knew I wanted a "You are my Sunshine" piece of art in his room. I saw this idea on Pinterest, and had heard about putting contact paper letters on canvas and painting over. So, I tried it! I tried to find stickers, but ended up using the great font from the blog this idea was from. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Next time I will make sure I am cutting out letters on the correct side of the contact paper so my words aren't backwards!! That will save me a little time. ;) It only took me two days of quiet times to get this finished. Now to go get dinner started and pull the boys away from their Fireman Sam video... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment