Thursday, September 27, 2012

projects, firefighter brady & 8 month pictures

The boys decided they needed to make robot projects and I am also working on my own project. I hope to be done with it soon. I miss scrapbooking! I have worked on birthdays and other random DIY projects lately and need to get back to what I really love! :)
Not sure what Brady is going to be for Halloween. Maybe a firefighter. He's pretty cute I think.



At 16 pounds 4 ounces, this boy has kicked it into high gear as far as physical movement is concerned. He is not only fearless in the face of pillow baracades made by Logan, he is getting fast making his way army crawling across the floor. He gets up on his knees in his bathtub, sits up from a crawling position and even tried standing tonight. (Logan also tried to help him stand today...that didn't go so well!) We have put the baby gate back up, lowered his crib, and we are ready....hopefully! And baby toys?? What are those? He prefers his brothers big blocks to chew on! Silly boy! xoxo

No comments: