Wednesday, April 11, 2012

weekend of FUN...part 3

The boys were checking out the first clue of the scavenger hunt to find Easter baskets. When the boys got to the end, Brady wanted to know where the next egg was. He didn't quite get that the bucket full of goodies was the final thing. One of the things the boys got for Easter were kites. We have had so many windy days lately, but now that we have kites, there hasn't been much wind.
Family pictures are a lot of work!!!! Blake was not a happy boy, he was ready for his nap. :(
Not more pictures Mommy!! (I will find you, even if you hide!) ;)
Sugar cookies at Bomps and Niam-nah's house, then egg decorating. I made one for Shawn. xoxo :) (Thanks mama for the beautiful daffodils! :) And the cute jars too! I am loving those this spring.)
And today, Brady celebrated his birthday at preschool with lemon cupcakes.

No comments: