Wednesday, April 11, 2012
weekend of FUN!!!!
This weekend was super fun. I have 330 pictures I just uploaded to my computer....crazy!! Here are a few pictures from Brady's birthday party. I realize it is very difficult to host a party and take lots of good pictures too. I almost always shoot in manual mode on my camera, but am still practicing adjusting settings, and with a bunch of busy kids that is difficult! I am totally a "detail person" and am a little sad looking at these pictures, thinking of what I didn't capture well. I made lots of the decorations for Brady's party, mouse ears for all the kids and gloves for Brady, we had an old fashion hot dog warmer, popcorn, Minnie's jewelry station, hot dog walk (aka cake walk), Toodles, puzzle races, and sidewalk chalk Mickey heads. It was really a great time, with good friends and lots of smiles from Brady!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment