Saturday, April 21, 2012

Another group of pictures

First of all, I need to keep up-to-date on this blog more so I dont have to try to add a bunch of pictures all at once. Especially to an updated blog format I haven't figured out yet.... I spent way too much time on this.... here's to memories.... :)

I thought I was really smart making snack options for the boys at the beginning of the day. Then I wouldn't have to listen to, "What can I eat now?" over and over again all day long. BUT I have only done this once! :( It worked all right. I figured if they got hungry enough they would eat the carrots and cucumbers. Instead, I wasted some food. Maybe I will try it another time. (Note: B has a new camera we got him for his birthday. He loves it and I love that he doesn't want to use mine all the time!)


I was invited by my sister-in-law to go the the Lilac Festival's Royal Tea Party. I had fun with my nieces and was thrilled to be invited to a girlie event! :) Blake was a sweet little Prince and didn't mind going...this time. (Krista probably feels sorry for me...haha)

Blake checking out the picture of the princesses. :)



After we got everything moved out of Blake's room that he isn't in much yet, I realized I should have taken some before pictures. After finally choosing a paint color, we started redecorating the room. We took down the "LOGAN" letters, all the shelves that left horrible holes in the walls, and ordered some new fun stuff online. Hopefully we will have more pictures soon of the "in progress" room. I don't plan on finishing it all at once since I'm nervous to put holes in the walls again. :) Plus, I'm looking for all the right things, and that takes time...

We went to Cat Tales with Brady's preschool class a few days ago. The boys liked it, but would have been happy going to the park instead. They wanted to run and jump and climb, which wasn't allowed of course! Brady was cute, he would listen carefully to the guide and then ask a question like, "How big was the tiger at Christmas?" hehe


Logan stole Blake's new bib and wore it all day. I love 2 1/2 year olds. They are so full of new words, phrases, songs, and personality!

The monthly photo shoot. I do need to lighten this picture, but I really liked Blake's expression in it.
My photography assistants. :)

So even though we are onto our third baby (and he is three months old), Shawn has forgotten a few things.... like the baby should be by the burp rags so he doesn't puke all the way down the front of your shirt (especially when you have two burp rags over your shoulder!). hehe (i still love you honey, thanks for letting me laugh at you and take a picture!)

This sweet boy sure looks a lot like Brady did as a baby. Love his huge mouth! :)


No comments: