Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patty's Weekend

Yay!!! I actually completed my first DIY pinterest item!!! I think it's pretty cute too. :) I probably wouldn't have even gotten it done yet except Brady kept saying, "Let's do the S." He loves loves loves projects!! He loves to be my helper and always asks, "What can I do?" Today Shawn and I were talking about how much he's growing up. Recently he made his bed for the first time, writes his own name, and draws stick people.

We had a relaxing St. Patty's weekend which included going on a nice walk up to Starbucks, making banana muffins (also from pinterest!), and of course watching some basketball (okay so I'm not really watching much, but my bracket is doing better than Shawn's!).


All green....even socks! :) Gotta mention how cute it's been the last few days with the boys all wearing the same color. When they came to visit Blake and I at the hospital they said they were wearing Blake's favorite color...orange. Since then they have also had red, green, and blue days.


I love this sweet little boy and he is growing big too fast!!






These are the days I want to remember because so quickly they will be gone and will be only faint memories. I'm so thankful my third baby is a snugglebug and I'm trying to really enjoy this time. When we were in the hospital we got lots of sweet snuggle time since we didn't have to worry about big brothers needing attention too. :)

No comments: