Sunday, March 25, 2012

"stay-cation"... sort of :)

This week we spent lots of time at home trying to give Blake a break from being exposed to illness. We have enjoyed not having coughs, fevers, and runny noses at our home! Until this weekend the only place we ventured out to was story time at the library. I had to share some hightlights from our week; pictures of the usual everyday things. Tummy time, inside picnics, lots of projects and art (including Brady's birthday invites!), five bears dressed in clothes, the older boys arguing, Blake's sweet smiles, building pillow forts, and playing in the snow (hopefully for the last time this year!). I don't have pictures of the endless cleaning up of messes and feeding them 9 times a day! :) Seriously, the older boys eat more often than the baby!! We ended the week by going to church and enjoying the absolutely beautiful day today!! The boys had lots of fun running around outside and I also loved having the windows open in our house and breathing the fresh air. We had a great week and I am thankful I didn't feel too cooped up. :)

1 comment:

TRose said...

It looks like you guys had such a fun week!!