I have been taking an online photography class for the last five weeks and was trying to get my assignment completed for this week, so when the boys didn't take naps, we played at the park instead! They thought that was much more fun, but it didn't make our evening so fun. I have really enjoyed the class and hopefully my pictures are more interesting and attractive. I know how to use my camera so much better and I am looking forward to continued improvement.
Logan was definitely the more photogenic child today, mostly because Brady was harder to chase and was more interested in riding his bicycle. They both thought it was kinda fun to take a chair to the park as a photo prop and they loved playing in the leaves. We were thankful for a sunny day we could play outside. I told B thanks for letting me take his picture for my class and he said, "Thank you very much." :) Love that kiddo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment