Logan has a serious/grumpy/sad face as much or more than he has a smile.
Brady is more easily bribed with candy to be my subject.
Logan will not hold Brady's hand no matter what!
I am not fast enough at metering and adjusting my settings to photograph kids.
It is difficult to photograph subjects with glasses.
It is easier to get nice pictures when I can play with them while I take pictures, instead of having them pose in fun locations.
I have found some pretty cool backgrounds in random parking lots to take pictures at.
Logan frequently blinks or says "cheese" while looking at the ground.
Photographing my kids tests my patience!!
I am putting a new lens on my Christmas list. ;)
AND....
I now know how to use manual mode on my digital SLR after having it for two years and I'm excited to keep practicing my new skills!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment