This little boy looking so sweet last night on our last hour of flying. Don't let him fool you...he only slept about 45 minutes of 14 hours of flying on this trip!
We found a park on a drive upcountry and had to stop a bit for the boys to run around. The coolest thing was the slide where each individual bar rolled on your way down. Brady loved it and my mom even had to try it out. :)
One of our highlights from the trip was this evening on the beach in Ka'anapali as the sun was setting. The boys were having a blast, the weather was perfect, and it was so beautiful. (our family picture was a little crazy though...hehe)
Logan wanted so badly to climb through the Banyan tree in Lahaina, but he couldn't do it without some help.
Shawn played in the "Night of Shooting Stars" game with a few NBA players. I was so proud to watch him, even though I spent some of the game outside playing ring-around-the-rosie and running around with the boys. My "nannies" couldn't leave the game...it was the highlight of their year (not really exaggerating) . :)
Good morning boys! (I'm not sure Bomps has had his coffee yet) :)
Shawn played in the "Night of Shooting Stars" game with a few NBA players. I was so proud to watch him, even though I spent some of the game outside playing ring-around-the-rosie and running around with the boys. My "nannies" couldn't leave the game...it was the highlight of their year (not really exaggerating) . :)
These two couldn't get enough of rolling around in the sand or falling down into the ocean waves giggling. They were pure joy to watch and had so much fun. Logan learned a few new words including ocean and waterfall. Brady had some cute things he said on the trip. When we were on the plane he said, "The clouds are coming with us." B also said, "I like the walking kitty cat," regarding the "kiddie pool" or "wading pool." Brady and Logan are interacting with each other more lately. Once B was with my mom watching the sunset. As Logan and I crossed the grass B ran over to him about 20 feet away and said, "I'm so glad you're here," and hugged him. Sweet moment for a mommy! :) (That was right up there from when B and I were sitting next to each other on lawn chairs and he leaned over, kissed me, and said, "I love you." Total tearjerker!!) We are happy to be home with a kitchen free of ants, but we are already missing warm evenings outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment