Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Yeah for snow!!! B has been talking about snow, looking at pictures of snow, and begging for snow for days. It's finally here!! The interaction between Brady and Logan is getting more fun everyday. Logan wants to be a part of what Brady is doing and mostly Brady enjoys his little brother. Brady is so cute wanting to feed Logan and I love how B opens his own mouth when he wants Logan to. :) Brady is constantly surprising us lately with something cute that he says or does. He loves to get out little scrapbooks (especially one I made for Shawn a few years ago) and flip through the pages. He tells everyone about his new "big boy bed" and invites complete strangers over to see it. I had to chuckle a few days ago when he moved Shawn's guitar out of the stand to put his own guitar there. Yesterday we had eye appointments for both boys and were delighted to know Logan has a very small chance of having the same eye issues that B and I both have gotten. On the other hand B is getting a stronger prescription and will have his eye patch on for longer periods of time each day. :( I am happy to see his new eye doctor is aggressive with treatment, and we hope for the best for Brady's eyes. (By the look of these pictures we don't seem compliant with his full-time glasses wearing, but we really are! They bent over the weekend and B wouldn't wear them taped!)



















A couple of my latest girlie crafts...one to celebrate my 30th birthday and one to celebrate my dear friend, Kelsey's, 30th!


No comments: