Thursday, July 29, 2010

new everyday changes




Over the last few months Shawn and I have started to find more ways to become more environmentally friendly. We recently watched the documentary "Food, Inc." and have now nearly become vegetarians! :) Well, we eat a lot less meat these days, have changed where we shop, and are researching which foods are most important to buy organic. It's been exciting to think more about where our food comes from and how I can be a better wife and mommy and feed my family well. I have felt that this is one of the things important in life for me. I have often thought about Proverbs 31 and how I can apply this to the time we live in. One of our first things we did after watching this movie was take the boys to Costco (besides not eat any meat from our freezer!). Logan had his first ride in the cart! Yeah, so fun! These pictures aren't the best, but the best we could do without a camera was document our night with Shawn's phone.

No comments: