Monday, July 19, 2010

an especially busy last couple weeks

This silly little boy has definitely gotten on my last nerve lately, but he has also taught me so much about myself! One of the biggest things I've thought about is how I need to really laugh more. My blog is even called live, laugh, love- but I do a poor job of really laughing...everyday. You know, that deep belly laugh that makes all your stomach muscles hurt. I love this picture of B with such a huge smile on his face! It all started with a sippy cup of water and we had so much fun! I love you so much B! Thanks for being my buddy! xoxo.
The boys' "Niamnah" loves them! She has had them over for a couple sleepovers lately and they love it! When I was going to take this picture Brady told her, "both your boys." So cute!!

I recently made this diaper cake for a friend and thought how fun it would be if I could do this for a living! :) I love doing things that are creative and wish I could spend more time scrapbooking than I've been able to lately.
Brady "helped" me put together a little table for him and Logan.

My dear friend, Debbie, came last week to visit and we had such a great time with her and her family! Brady just wanted to hold their four-month-old all the time. Luckily she has a big sister and was a little used to all the sweet toddler loving!

We went "camping" last weekend for one night with our dear friends, Brian and Julie (super cute pic by the way!). They were such great sports to come hang out with us and the craziness that comes with our kids! :) I had some people bugging me that you can't really be "camping" while staying in a cabin, but I'm convinced that it is with a ten month old and two year old! B loved all the eating that comes with camping and he thought the lake and rocks were pretty cool too! I really liked the eating too! :) B&J introduced us to peanut butter cup s'mores.... yummy! Shawn and Brian also made pancakes with blueberry marshmallow "syrup" since I forgot actual syrup. Then they made reese's pb cup pancakes with melted chocolate over the top. Does that possibly count as a breakfast food!?


Brady is a busy toddler! If I go outside or in the garage, he is right on my heels...or sometimes he's in front of me saying "outside please." I couldn't believe it when I caught him just after he'd crawled into the car all by himself. He loves to climb and use some of that energy!
Buddies... Brady is always right there ready to teach Logan something new. This was moments before Brady closed the drawer on Logan's arm. Yikes!

Brady still loves to line things up...trucks, stuffed animals, pillows, toys.

Rearranging our living room while I'm trying to get ready for work! Such a big helper! ;)

Gotta love this smile!!! Melts my heart!!


The boys have been having lots of fun playing in the sprinkler. Brady was so cute sitting down next to Logan and watching the water with him! We are enjoying these warm summer days even in the midst of Daddy's summer schedule and the chaos that comes with two busy boys! These are such precious days and pretty soon they will be busily playing together and more independent. For now I will enjoy the "Mommy show you," "Mommy watch this," and the little inflection in B's voice at the end of every other word. So many cute quirks he will soon cease to do! We are looking forward to a week with "auntie Kelsey" who comes soon!

No comments: