Wednesday, April 21, 2010

highlights from april...

The last few weeks have been super busy with Brady's 2nd birthday, Easter, family visiting, and a trip to Orlando that we just got back from on Sunday. I have spent much of the evening tonight with Brady on my lap looking at pictures on the "puter" deciding which ones to print for scrapbooking. Once he finally went to bed (he's used to staying up later these days after being on vacation) I have been able to get a little more sorting and editing done. I've got a bit more to do, but I have enjoyed my much needed "me" time tonight before I go back to work tomorrow. Thanks to Shawn for taking care of the boys and for cleaning up tonight after dinner! Here are a few pictures to highlight our life right now! :)




My parents took Brady and Mia on Goofy's roller coaster and taught him to hold his arms up. I can't believe our two year old can ride a roller coaster! He's 36 1/2 inches tall now!















Brady had an Imagination Movers party because that is what he loves right now! Every morning when he wakes up he asks for Movers and juice then he and Shawn snuggle on the couch before work. My mom made his super cute costume and we tried to look like the characters on the show. I made a fun little cake and we had a great time celebrating the last two years of Brady's life with our family and friends!

No comments: