Wednesday, June 27, 2012

R-E-L-E-N-T-L-E-S-S

Logan is unbelieveable!!! Shawn and I frequently use the term relentless when describing him. This kid knows how to test my patience to the limit, but then he gives me such a cute little look, it melts my heart. Last night after having to separate the two older boys at bedtime, I later found Logan with the light on, after he had played by himself until he couldn't play anymore. He told me today he was "packing the car." He emptied out one dresser drawer, some shelves, and half of his tub of stuffed animals. He never wants to go to bed, but just keeps fighting the thought of sleep. I left most of the mess there today and tonight at bedtime suggested he put stuff back so he could sleep in his bed. I was hoping he would use every last bit of energy for something productive. But later I found him sleeping in Brady's bed.... maybe he will pick it up tomorrow.... or I will.

No comments: