Friday, February 3, 2012

boy mommy

I have decided that part of the reality of having three boys means I need to alter my life a bit. For example, I have worn heals a lot more lately, one way I can compensate and be the "girly" one. Some women get to dress their daughters in pink, or accessorize them with flowers and bows. Others get to have lots of scrapbook layouts with flowers and butterflies. I will have to be much more creative with my use of girlie things. I am really fortunate to have my art room too. Shawn told me a long time ago if I never had a girl he would paint my art room pink. Someday I may take him up on the offer. :) I think my favorite holiday (besides Christmas since that really is my favorite) is Valentine's Day. When else can I have pink and hearts all over without anyone complaining? :)
I'm thankful my boys like art projects, shopping, accessories (Brady loves glasses, belts, socks, shoes), and they like looking at my pictures and scrapbooks.
I have also decided that I have so much less time to myself and for spending time scrapbooking these days. So I think my blog my have to become one thing that more frequently captures stories of everyday life for me to remember. So I have decided to start labeling my posts more... here's to the new label "boy mommy." :)

No comments: