Monday, September 19, 2011

very hungry caterpillar party


Brady was more excited about Logan's party than Logan was. He especially couldn't wait for the "wemonade" and the super fun colored straws!




I cut out pages from the book and had all the food the caterpillar ate the whole week individually labeled.









The treat bags were fun to make with caterpillars and bug things inside, but my favorite were the butterfly snack bags. I loved this idea that I saw in a Disney magazine. I hope the kids (even just one of them!) liked it as much as I did. Hehe. :) Maybe one of my nieces???





Logan said, "take it off" when I put a candle on his cupcake. We had practiced blowing out a candle earlier in the week, but he wasn't a fan of it being on his food. He was much happier once he could eat!





Logan was totally laid back as all the kids opened his presents and he just watched and encouraged them saying, "open it." We had a search for plastic bugs in the backyard with little magnifying glasses and made caterpillars and butterflies. I seriously did not take enough pictures, have lots of terrible ones, and really missed my sister-in-laws as my designated camera girls! :( So sad. I hope my mom has a few more pictures!




We love you Logi Pogi!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trisha - you are so super creative!! I've been thinking about you a lot lately as I know October is a special month for you - anniversary and Birthday!! I miss the Stetsons sooo much!! Love to you all from Malawi :)