Sunday, April 10, 2011

i love birthday parties! :)

We celebrated Brady's birthday yesterday with some of our friends. Next weekend is our family party due to a scheduling error on my part. I will know soon enough if I will ever want to have two parties again. :) One really nice thing is we feel like we got to visit and enjoy our friends more with a smaller group. Also all the kids were three and under so we didn't need organized games, but they enjoyed playing in the "danger, hard hat area" in the basement with all the tools, blocks, trucks. I made the dump truck cake the morning of the party after working a 12 hour night shift. Thankfully the day was mostly stress free and very enjoyable. I had about 7 hours of sleep in 51 hourse since I was so excited for the party. :) I love having a reason to make things and be crafty and creative, and of course have people over! Here are a few highlights...







No comments: