Friday, January 14, 2011

so tired of sore throat, cough, runny noses...

We have been sick at our house for the last six days! Yucky! I haven't had a head cold like this probably since before I was prego with Brady. I guess it was time... :( This morning when I told Shawn I was going to have to call in sick to work again he said, "You know I just want to have a third child and this is delaying it!" (regarding financial stuff and having enough time for maternity leave.) Hahaha. He is funny.



















A tired and sick little boy fell asleep on the couch while watching imagination movers a couple days ago.



















A happier and less sick little buddy today.



















My day was a little brighter today while the boys and I were playing with Logan's toy from Christmas. Thanks to my parents I have nearly 300 balls scattered across my living room. While B and I were throwing balls in on Logan we had a nice conversation.
B: "This is my favorite part."
M: "This is your favorite thing about today?"
B: "Yes."
pause...
B: "I love you."
M: "I love you, Brady."
B: "I like you Mommy."
M: "I like you too Brady." What a sweet boy who melts my heart! Thanks big buddy!



















We had a little "photo shoot" today. Yes, another day in sweats and jammies. B really wanted to set the camera on the tripod because he loves pushing the self timer button.

No comments: