Thanks to my family and friends who helped celebrate my 30th birthday yesterday! It started off at work with some yummy treats and birthday wishes from my co-workers. When I got home in the morning, the boys were just waking up to the "pumpkin patch" Shawn had been working on late into the night. The last couple weeks we had been planning to go to Green Bluff with my family for my birthday, but the weather took a turn yesterday so Shawn brought the pumpkin patch to our house. He was super creative with his apple tree with our initials "carved" into it, a bale of straw, corn stalks, and lots of pumpkins for carving. Before my family came over Shawn had me go on a scavenger hunt to find my gifts and we went to Starbucks for some coffee to keep me awake. Shawn was trying to keep me busy with activities so I didn't get too tired for my party since I had already been up all night. When my family came over we carved pumpkins, had fall treats, and even had pony rides for the kids!!
I thought my boys were cute in their orange and green, but little miss Eden couldn't have been cuter in her pink carharrt overalls and hat (cute flower on the other side). The pony rides were fun for the kids. Brady liked it for about half a loop around the yard, Logan was only happy standing on the saddle, and Mia wouldn't get off once we convinced her to get on! This pic cracks me up...what family gets together and walks around in the drizzling rain with four canon rebels?

1 comment:
Hi Trisha!! Happy Birthday! I was thinking about you Friday as I drove from MA to MD...through New York! That was such a great trip! It would be so fun to get together again sometime. I miss you and hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment