Thursday, January 21, 2010

logan @ four months





























At four months Logan just weighed in at 15 pounds, 9 ounces on Monday. Luckily he has slowed down on his growth after doubling his weight in the first two months. We are having so much fun with him everyday as his personality slowly emerges. He is a happy little guy, good eater, and great sleeper! Brady has been excited to revisit all of his old toys that are being brought out for Logan to play with. We just got out the exersaucer yesterday and Brady just had to sit in it after Logan had his turn! Brady is doing well learning to share and he gives Logan kisses often without any encouragement from us. He is loving being a big brother and Logan is less annoyed by Brady and actually smiles at him and watches him play. Everything Brady does he wants "baby" to do too...including going for a ride in the laundry basket. It is so fun to watch the two of them together and I'm sure it will only get better! Tonight concludes my maternity leave and I have lots of mixed emotions about that, but I am grateful for the time I've had with all three of my boys!

No comments: