
Today was just one of those special days when I feel extra blessed to have such a delightful little boy! He runs around with such carefree happiness I can't help but smile or laugh at his little adorable personality. Brady found his new toothbrush in the drawer and I couldn't get it away from him. He's already taking such great care of those little teeth! :) Lately Brady has been extra cuddly which makes me think he knows something is going on. He happily beats on my belly and we talk about his little brother that he will soon get to meet. It is such a fun stage of development right now as Brady learns a new word every few days. The newest are ow-ee (I have no idea if that is an actual word or how to spell it) and outside. He also is communicating what he wants more clearly- like bringing me his shoes and pointing at the door. Tonight at bedtime he said eye and poked my eye (instead of just poking his own when asked where his eyes are) several times while giggling. What a joy he is!
No comments:
Post a Comment