For the long Memorial Day weekend all 17 (18 when my aunt joined us later) of us met up for some time at the beach, outlet mall shopping, the fleet of flowers ceremony, and lots and lots of eating! We had a blast just being together. Brady's favorite thing was playing with his cousins and getting his feet wet in the Pacific Ocean. I am so blessed and I love my family! Shawn thinks our next trip should be a cruise...I'm glad he still doesn't mind the caos of a big fam.
2 comments:
We were there at the same time... We went camping at south beach the weekend of Memorial day... How fun... You look very cute!
Trisha!!! What a big boy he is becoming. I love that age/stage too. I remember getting similar photos of Nash at that age. Brady will love having a little brother. Part of me hopes that for Nash but a girl would be fun too. Either way, we are blessed with a wonderful gift from God, just as you said. Beautiful Blog. Thanks for sharing. Miss you guys and hope to get together soon!
Love
Kim
Post a Comment