Saturday, April 11, 2009

Brady Turned One Year!!!











Brady has had quite an exciting week after having a big birthday celebration, eating cupcakes, having a visit from Auntie Kelsey, and announcing to the rest of his extended family that he is going to be a big brother! Shawn and I are having so much fun with our little guy as he plays, laughs, and kisses. He has become more and more fun for us and we can't imagine what life was like only one year ago. We are so blessed! Happy Easter!

2 comments:

SMC said...

Oh my goodness, I am so excited for you guys!! Congratulations! Everyone looks sooo great! Happy Easter!!

The Dunham's said...

Congratulations you guys! I can't believe Brady is already a year! Time flys. He is beautiful and you guys look like you are enjoying him so much. I couldn't be happier for you all. Love Kim