Monday, July 7, 2008


It was 3 months ago today that I had Brady. So tonight I decided it was time for me to go for a little jog. I can't use the excuse, "my body is still healing" or "I just had a baby" forever in order to not exercise. I was also encouraged to get a little more in shape when my 8-year-old niece told me last week that I looked like I was going to have another baby! Ahhh! Kids are so honest! I had to take a picture of my red face so Shawn would actually believe I didn't just go for a leisurely walk as we often do. Brady fell asleep within about ten minutes (the ten minutes I actually jogged before I mostly walked) and woke up once we got home. He loves the stroller and being on the go. I have plans to keep jogging while on maternity leave, but my legs felt like dead weight. Hopefully I'll be encouraged somehow to keep it up! :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am so proud of you. You look great and so happy. I know that you are a good mommy to Brady. He is so cute and a very good mix of both of you. Love ya Jess