Tuesday, March 18, 2008

how much longer???

Last week I made my first (of two so far) trip to the hospital because I was having a lot of contractions after working three 12-hour night shifts. Needless to say, I am now on "bed rest" and not working. The goal is to get me to 36 weeks, but I would much prefer 37 weeks because I am a NICU nurse...enough said. (Ask me specifics if you really care.) So I have less than 48 hours to sit around and do nothing until I am 36 weeks officially. I had my last of three baby showers on Saturday and spent the whole time on the couch except to get a quick picture standing in my new dress... that I may not even get to wear again this pregnancy. Anyway, I wanted to put a few more pictures online because a lot of people live so far away and haven't seen me pregnant for months, if at all. Hopefully it won't be too much longer since the contractions are still coming even with bedrest and medication to help decrease them. And I'm not sure how much my short little torso can take...I have a stomach that's starting looking like a cougar clawed me over the last couple weeks and the baby just might come out my belly button when it rips open.... :)

No comments: